10 Days until Rafting: 10 Reasons to Book with AVA
Posted on April 19, 2017
White water rafting is the quintessential summer activity in Colorado. Choosing where to raft and who to raft with can always be a difficult decision. With an abundance of whitewater outfitters in the state, choosing the right company can be a huge decision. AVA Rafting is Colorado's premier white water rafting company and should be your number one pick. Here are 10 reasons why:
- We simply are the best. From the first contact you make with AVA, from the time you book your trip through the duration of your adventure, AVA will provide you with the absolute best experience.
- Customer service. Our customer service is going to be top-of-the-line for 1=ine simple reason: we care about you and your adventure experience.
- Trip variety. We run trips throughout the entire state. We have trips for novices and adrenaline junkies and everything in between. No matter where you're staying or your experience level, we can find the perfect trip for you.
- Experience. AVA is entering its 19th season this year. Our company started in 1998 and we ran a total of 50 people that summer. We've expanded our company to be the best in the state and we run more trips ech summer than any other company.
- Quality. We use the best products available, the best guides available, and have the highest safety standards to make sure everyone has a great and safe experience.
- Amenities. Our outposts have the best amenities, including full service bathrooms, changing rooms, gear & souvenir shops, and even a chef at our Arkansas River Outpost. We make sure your rafting trip is not just a trip, but a full experience.
- Location. No matter where you are staying in Colorado, we have a white water experience in your area. From the middle of the mountains to the southernmost corner, we can find a trip close to you!
- Guides. Our guides are the best and most trained in the business. We require 3 times the state average of training for our guides before they are allowed to raft any trip on any river. On average, our guides have 6 to 8 years of experience so that every trip we run is going to be incredible
- Safety. We take safety very seriously at AVA. Every trip is started with a safety talk to make sure everyone knows the procedures. All our guides have first aid training, and many have various other training such as EMT, Emergency, etc. We also take extensive safety measures like safety kayakers, throw ropes and more.
- We have everything! Not only can you raft with AVA; you can camp, eat, zipline, horseback riding, fly fish, off-road, rock climb, and so much more! AVA is so much more than a rafting company; we are a total experience. Let us be your Colorado Guide!