Arkansas Valley Adventures is a regional company offering trips on several rivers in the Rocky Mountains.
- Arkansas Valley Adventures is a regional company offering trips on several rivers in the Rocky Mountains.
- Multiple outposts and pick-up locations throughout Central Colorado are available for your convenience.
- Colorado River Rafting Trips are available for all ages and abilities, from beginner Class II to the most advanced Class V whitewater in Colorado.
- Arkansas Valley Adventures’ guides exemplify the very highest levels of guest service and professionalism. Their priority is to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable Colorado river rafting trip.
- Wetsuit, splash jacket, helmet, life jacket and paddle included in the price of your Colorado river rafting trip.
- Some Colorado river rafting trips are only 30 minutes from Denver!
- World-Class Rafting, Rock Climbing, Fly-fishing, Horse-back riding and Hiking are available at the Arkansas Valley Adventures 4-acre main outpost in Granite. Scenic 14,000-foot peaks provide the backdrop to this location.
- Log cabins and camping are available on site.
- Full day Colorado river rafting trips include our great chicken fajita lunch cooked right on the river.
- Creating custom trips is Arkansas Valley Adventures’ specialty. We have years of experience working with large groups and have great resources. Tell us what kind of Colorado river rafting adventure you want to create and we’ll make it happen!
- Our guides are handpicked and go through one of the longest training programs in Colorado.
- Photos of your Colorado river rafting adventure are available after your trip.
- The Arkansas Valley Adventures office staff can provide you with extensive travel information and assistance.
- Arkansas Valley Adventures prides itself on recycling and on using sustainable practices. Our goal is to provide low-impact environmental recreation.
- We use only top-quality equipment on all of our Colorado river rafting trips. Our Wing and Maravia self-bailing rafts are the performance vehicles for whitewater descents. Our Lotus lifejackets are proclaimed to be the most comfortable type-5 jackets available.
Just wanted to drop a line and say how great our two day rafting trip was. We had John and Jed, they both did a great job. John happened to be our favorite. He was so friendly and made the trip more fun. He has a great personality and kept the trip full of energy. Will get back with you again for next summer!!!— Mark Conley
Challenging you to experience the fun and beauty of Colorado river rafting and the beautiful outdoors.
Arkansas Valley Adventures strives to bring awareness and understanding of the surrounding wilderness to our guests. Our enjoyable Colorado river rafting adventures help instill appreciation for the natural environment.