Clear Creek Advanced Full Day White Water Rafting
Get Ready For Some Whitewater Adventure!
Learn more about:
- Clear Creek Beginner Rafting Trips
- Clear Creek Half Day Intermediate Rafting Trips
- Clear Creek Full Day Intermediate Rafting Trips
- Clear Creek Half Day Advanced Rafting Trips
Clear Creek Advanced Full Day Rafting Trip
Full day river trip, check in at 9:30 a.m.
$109, min age 15
Meet at our Idaho Springs/Clear Creek Outpost
Clear Creek Canyon has some of the best whitewater rafting in Colorado. Come experience all the white water Clear Creek has to offer in our full day advanced trip with whitewater rapids ranging from class III to class V! The action on this river trip is non-stop and only for paddlers who want an adrenaline-pumping day on the river.
With almost 20 miles of heart-pumping white water rapids, the Clear Creek full day advanced river trip is the perfect way to spend your day off. This particular river trip is the only one on Clear Creek that drops into a class IV+ section of the canyon to start the day out right. After such an exciting start the middle section of this river trip might seem tame, but once we stop for lunch and pass through Idaho Springs the whitewater gets more intense than ever!
The section of river that we splash through after lunch is the most challenging stretch of the river and where we’ll run into the fast-paced class V white water rapids. The best part of this river trip is that once you’re finished paddling through amazing white water it will only take you 30 minutes to get back to Denver! With so much excitement in one day the minimum age for this river trip is 15 and you must be in good physical condition.
- Full Day Advanced class III-V
- 30 minutes from Denver
- Check in at 9:30 am
- Meets at our Idaho Springs/Clear Creek Outpost
- Nearly 20 miles of non-stop whitewater fun
- Trip Duration: 4-5 hours on the river, lunch provided
- Life jackets, wetsuits, splash jackets and helmets are provided
- Best time to go; May through early August