Clear Creek Intermediate Full Day Whitewater Rafting
A Full Day On The River Only 30 Minutes From Denver!
Learn more about:
- Clear Creek Beginner Rafting Trips
- Clear Creek Half Day Intermediate Rafting Trips
- Clear Creek Half Day Advanced Rafting Trips
- Clear Creek Full Day Advanced Rafting Trips
Clear Creek Beginner-Intermediate Full Day Trips
Intermediate-Advanced Class II-IV
Full day river trip, check in at 10:30 am
$99, min age 15
Meet at our Idaho Springs/Clear Creek Outpost
If the half day Clear Creek river trip is not enough whitewater for you, now you can experience a full day from mild to wild in Clear Creek Canyon. This full day river trips starts out nice and easy to get you used to the raft while going through 11 consecutive class II rapids. This section of the river gives beginner paddlers time to build up their skills before going into tougher rapids
Once we pass through the beginner section we will stop for lunch and enjoy the beautiful Colorado mountain views near Idaho Springs. After lunch it’s time to get back in the action for the intermediate whitewater section of the river. As the river grade steepens through the canyon, the moves become more technical and the ride becomes more fun!
Enjoy Clear Creek white water through rapids like Phoenix, Nomad and Outer Limits! Our guide will take you through some of the best white water for intermediate levels for adrenaline pumping fun. The rapids through this section of Clear Creek can be tricky so the minimum age for this river trip is 15 and we recommend being in good physical condition.
- Full Day Intermediate class II-IV
- 30 minutes from Denver
- Check in at 10:30 am
- Meets at our Idaho Springs/Clear Creek Outpost
- Trip Duration: 3-4 hours on the river, lunch provided
- Life jackets, wetsuits, splash jackets and helmets are provided
- Best time to go; May through early August