Rock Climbing and Rafting Packages
Package two AVA activities and save a bundle on your Colorado vacation. Rock climbing and whitewater rafting offer a great way to see the Rocky Mountains from a new perspective, and you can do both at a single location.
View the Arkansas Valley from on high as you scale the rugged cliff face; then head down to the river and float through the heart of the valley. From both angles, you’ll be treated to stunning views from the Collegiate Peaks to the forests and meadows below.
Rock Climbing & Rafting Package Details:
- Located at our Granite Outpost
- Granite is convenient to Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek, Buena Vista, Colorado Springs and Aspen
- Pair rock climbing with beginner/ intermediate Class III rafting
- Pair rock climbing with intermediate/ advanced Class IV rafting
- Hot chicken fajita lunch provided onsite at our Granite Outpost in our lunch tent
- All rock climbing gear included
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and helmets included for the rafting
- Age and fitness requirements vary
Whitewater Rafting Options
Our rafting and rock climbing packages offer numerous options for all ages and ability levels. Families will love Brown’s Canyon, America’s Favorite stretch of whitewater! Pair your rock climbing adventure with a Brown’s Canyon half day if you are on a tight schedule, or take your time with the 24 Hours in Brown’s Canyon.
For experienced rafters and adventurous first-timers, the Numbers half day offers an extra dose of adrenaline! All of our half day raft and half day rock climbing packages come with a lunch. Our 24 Hours in Brown’s Canyon and Rock Climbing package includes lunch and dinner on the first day and breakfast on the second day.
No matter which package you decide is best for your group, you’re sure to leave feeling that you have truly experienced the best of the Colorado Rockies.