24 Hours in Browns Canyon Deluxe Trip
Mountaintop Ziplining, Browns Canyon Rafting & Camping Trip!
- Includes lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Includes wetsuits and splash jackets free of charge
- Free coffee at outpost
- 22 miles on the river | 1 Full Day on the water
- Colorado’s best & most exclusive overnight whitewater rafting & ziplining trip!
- Half day zipline tour at our Mountaintop Zipline
- Check in at 8:00 am at our Granite Outpost
24 Hours in Browns Canyon Trip Details
The trip is an overnight version of the Browns Canyon Sizzler. This is a fantastic trip for experienced rafters as well as first timers seeking a unique Colorado whitewater rafting experience. Make your mountain adventure weekend or weekday break complete with camping, rafting and an exhilarating zip line tour. Start the weekend off with a breathtaking view of the Arkansas River from high above as you sail through the tree line and over Colorado wildlife.
Your morning starts with a 7 line zipline course over our 44-acre Gold Camp property where you will take in the breathtaking views of the snow-capped mountain peaks and the spectacular Arkansas River as you zoom through lush aspen and pine trees at speeds of up to 30mph.
Lunch Time & the Browns Canyon Sizzler
After the exhilarating ziplining you are served a boxed lunch and it’s time to rest and refuel. After lunch it’s time to start the Browns Canyon Sizzler overnight trip. We’ll arrive mid-afternoon, raft into Browns Canyon just as everyone else is getting off the river. We’ll set up camp riverside to enjoy a hearty dinner.
Time to Set up Camp
We’ll stop halfway through Browns Canyon late afternoon and set up camp beside the river. After the tents are up and the sleeping bags are laid out, you will sit back and relax while our guides prepare a delicious dinner.
• Hike, fish or play games (fishing license required)
• Take in the scenery
• Enjoy the stories and company of your guides
• Have a hot and hearty dinner prepared for you
• Tents, sleeping pads, chairs, tables, firewood all provided
Browns Canyon Whitewater
Then wake up the next day to the smell of coffee and a hot breakfast. Get ready to take on the second half of Browns Canyon before anyone else is on the water. This is the perfect overnight trip for all the family from beginners to the die-hard whitewater enthusiasts and zipliners!
What You Need to Bring
- Personal warm clothing
- Rain coat
- Shoes for rafting
- Dry shoes for camp
- Sleeping bag (available to rent ahead of time, please notify us before the day of your trip)
- Alcohol permitted but no glass please
A gear raft will accompany you, carrying all personal belongings, provisions, and camping equipment.