24 Hours in Browns Canyon, CO
1 night Overnight Rafting Trip on the Arkansas River
- Includes a delicious dinner and breakfast prepared by your guide
- Wetsuits, splash jackets, helmets, and life jackets all provided FREE for your convenience and comfort
- Tents, sleeping pads, chairs, tables, firewood all provided FREE
- Free coffee at outpost
- Approximately 22 miles on the river | 1 Full Day on the water
- Check in at 12 pm
- $299/adult; $269/child ages 7-12
An overnight experience on our most popular trip! Join us for 24 Hours in Browns Canyon and experience Colorado's best overnight white water rafting trip! This trip provides a unique experience on the most popular stretch of whitewater rafting in the country as an exclusive overnight river rafting trip in the heart of the Rockies. We'll supply all the gear, you bring your sleeping bag and get ready to take in spectacular mountain scenery while paddling down the majestic Arkansas River.
This is a true Colorado river rafting adventure for those who are looking to experience a night under the stars. Overnight rafting trips in Colorado are like no other! You'll check in at our Outpost around the noon hour on the first day, so it's possible to come to us from anywhere in the state. We then head out on the river mid-afternoon just as everyone else is getting off the river so we can enjoy the canyon to ourselves.
After a couple hours of rafting, we'll set up camp in the heart of Browns Canyon, CO for a spectacular evening. You can go for a hike or tie a line while we set up camp and cook you a delicious dinner under the stars with friends. Enjoy stories with a fire, then retire and wake to a delicious breakfast. After your hearty meal and a hot cup of coffee, we pack up and launch our boats to enjoy a morning of fantastic intermediate whitewater. We'll have you back at the car around the noon hour on the second day to give you plenty of time to get to your next adventure. Consider an afternoon zip line tour with us if you don't have a plane to catch.
This trip allows you to unplug, relax and reconnect with the important things in life!
More Trip Information
- Alcohol permitted but no glass please
- You'll bring your own sleeping bags, warm clothes, personal hygiene items and a flash light (you will receive a full packing list via email when you book this trip)
- We're happy to accommodate special dietary needs, but please communicate this clearly when booking your trip
- A portable toilet is used at camp (see more info below)
Ahem...where do I go potty? Don't worry, you're not the first to ask this question and you won't be the last! We want you to be comfortable and informed about this sometimes awkward question. There are toilets at the beginning and end of our trip. However, at our camp location there is not a permanent toilet. We are required by state regulations to carry a portable toilet. This is the most environmentally conscious and sanitary way to handle human waste. Don't worry, your guides do this all the time and they're comfortable with the questions like this on river rafting trips.
At camp, a portable toilet will be set up in a private location for your use. This is essentially a rectangular box/container that we attach a toilet seat onto. When we pack up camp in the morning, we seal up the box and take it with us! Really, it's not bad and the toilet always has a great, scenic view!