Saddle & Paddle: Horseback and Rafting Package
This exciting experience allows you to enjoy two of Colorado's most popular activities in one integrated package! Check-in at the Rusty Spurr Cow Camp for a beautiful, two-hour morning trail ride. Upon your return to camp, you will be served a homemade lunch while you relax beneath Lawson Ridge. Enjoy the gorgeous views of the Rusty Spurr's home range with backdrops of the Never Summer mountains and Rabbit Ears Pass. After lunch, take a short drive over to the AVA Rafting headquarters in Kremmling where you will meet your guide. AVA will drive you to the put-in point and guide you down the scenic Upper Colorado River for your ½-day raft trip on the mighty and wonderful Colorado River! What better way to cool down and knockoff the dust from the trail!
- 2 hour trail ride with Rusty Spurr
- Lunch at Rusty Spurr after the trail ride
- Approximately 3 hours of total time for the rafting trip
- Minimum age for horseback riding is 7 years old
- For all ages and ability levels