The Gauntlet + Rappel + Zipline 2 Day Package
2 Day Package with a night in an AVA Cabin
- Includes lunch & dinner on day 1 | breakfast on day 2
- Life jackets, wetsuits, splash jackets, and helmets are provided
- Free coffee at outpost
- Now offering delicious breakfast, lunch & dinner options as an add on to this trip!
- Start your day with a 75-foot rappel to your rafting waiting on the river
- Approximately 18 miles of travel down river | 4 hour trip
- Class III-V rapids throughout
- Cabin at AVA outpost
- Meet at Granite Outpost at 7:45 am
- Minimum age 15. Good physical condition required.
- Zipline: minimum age 10, minimum weight 75 lbs, max weight 250 lbs
- Zip line requires a 10-minute hike (approximately)
The ultimate, adrenaline-filled trip! Rappelling, rafting, ziplining and a cabin! Start with a 75-foot rappel down to the river, where you meet your raft and the rest of your trip. After your rappel, we’ll get you warmed up in the beautiful Granite Gorge as we practice our paddling skills before pulling off for a riverside lunch. Finish out your rafting and spend the evening in an AVA cabin with dinner. Kick off day 2 with breakfast and a trip through the mountains on our Mountaintop Zipline.
*Price includes 1 night in a cabin for 1 person. Cabins fit 4 people and per person price will automatically decrease for persons 2-4 (5+ will reserve additional cabins) to only charge for 1 cabin.