Do any of the following interest you: Rafting, kayaking, ziplining, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, golf, horseback riding, cowboy cookouts, kart races, airshows, or adventure parks? If you answered yes to any of these then you need to get the Colorado Action Pass! To receive one is simple; just visit any participating Shell Station and purchase 10 gallons of fuel. Then head inside and get your receipt stamped and receive your Action Pass. That’s it! Make sure to hold on to both to turn in for your discounts! Once you’ve acquired your pass, the next step is to choose your activity and its location using this map:
Or use this link: http://coloradoactionpass.com/assets/images/logos/colorado_actionpass-map.jpg Here’s a quick list of what deals the Action Pass offers for Rafting, Rock Climbing, & Ziplining:
- 20% off Idaho Springs Rafting Trips. Valid Monday thru Friday. Not Valid June 29th-July 7th
- 20% off Idaho Springs Rafting/Zip Packages. Valid Monday thru Friday. Not valid June 29th-July 7th.
- Buy one Rafting or Inflatable Kayak trip on the Colorado River and get one 50% off. Valid Monday thru Friday, June 1-Sept 2. Not valid June 29-July 7th.
- Buy one Idaho Springs Zipline Tour and get one 50% off. Valid daily: May 20-24 and Sept 3-15. Valid Monday thru Friday: May 25-Sept 2. Not valid June 29-July 7.
- Buy one Rock Climbing Trip in Granite and get one 50% off. Valid daily: May 20-24 and Aug 19-Sept 2. Valid Monday thru Friday: May 25-Aug 18. Not valid June 29-July 7.
Don’t miss out on these incredible deals! Grab your Action Pass today and use it for all it’s worth!