AVA is Colorado-based whitewater rafting and adventure tour company with locations throughout the state. Whether you want to stay close to Denver, explore the heart of the Rocky Mountains, or travel from one end of the state to the other, we’re sure to have a location convenient to yours needs.
Our Main Rafting Outposts:
Our Granite Outpost is located in central Colorado and offers whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River, zip lining, rock climbing and rappelling, horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking, camping, cabins and more. Get Directions
- Convenient to the resort communities of Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Vail.
- Just 30 minutes from Denver, this outpost is also convenient to Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Winter Park.
- Convenient to Steamboat Springs, Winter Park, Grand Lake, Breckenridge, and Keystone.
Our Breckenridge Outpost is located on the northern end of Main Street in famous Breckenridge, CO. Visitors who have a vehicle can easily drive to trips at our Granite, Idaho Springs, and Kremmling Outposts. Get Directions
- Great for visitors lodging in Breckenridge! Looking for more to do on your vacation? Check out the Peak 8 Fun Park, the Frisco Marina, or the network of bike paths.
Our other rafting locations:
- Canon City, CO – Royal Gorge rafting on the Arkansas River. After you’re done, consider a scenic train ride or a visit to the Royal Gorge Bridge
- Glenwood Springs, CO – raft Shoshone Rapids on the Colorado River. Post-rafting, consider a soak in the hot springs or a hike to the stunning Hanging Lake
- Durango/ Cortez, CO – beginner to advanced options on the Animas and the Dolores. Check out the ancient cliff dwellings or take a drive to the Four Corners
- Fort Collins, CO – rafting on the ‘Wild and Scenic’ Cache la Poudre River. After your rafting trip, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park